Thursday 25 August 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG, AND TO A SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR!

A VERY BIG WELCOME BACK TO YOU ALL!
As you know, I am taking over the supervision of the SSRP from Andy for this year.
This will be my supervision blog to support you, help to remind you or alert you to deadlines, and it will be the place that I post relevant links, materials and my thoughts regarding any of your projects.
I will expect you to follow this blog - so set that up NOW! (Ask me or someone else if you don't know how). I'll elect to follow your blog also, so you will need to add that gadget if you haven't already done so.

I am concerned to see that some people have not posted the 500 word rationale that Andy expected you to do before the Summer break. I need to advise you that unless these are posted to your blog by the end of our first week of teaching (Friday Sept 9th), I will need to raise a Cause for Concern notice on etrackr, because I will be concerned that you are not able to meet the significant challenge of independent study demanded by the SSRP.

Your first Autumn deadline will be VERY SOON, and this will involve you giving me and your peers an update on your progress over the Summer. More advice on this to come soon...
This will be a very busy year, so aim to 'hit the ground running' for maximum success!

No comments:

Post a Comment